2010年11月25日木曜日

Four Personalities

As you know, it is difficult to judge a person’s character at first sight and also hard to change our nature to the ideal one. Therefore, I would like to write down the persons who I've already known well.

The first is my mum. She is really a social type of person and do love talking to people. So, she is surrounded by her good friends or relatives and often chat with them over tea. As far as I'm concerned, she gets on with relationships because she is truly understanding and good listener.


Next is one of my school friends. She is spontaneous and happy-go-lucky sort of person. She is not concerned about what other people think and do things at her own pace. Therefore, I sometimes feel she has a certain kind of charisma. When I am in trouble, I always ask her opinion first.


Another person is my coworker. When I first met her, I thought she was a sort of person who seems aloof and standoffish. However, I realized her sense of humor through talk and found out that she was a funny person. Consequently, I’ve learned not to judge someone on a first impression. It takes time to know the person’s real character.


Last one is my boss. He is not so much old but a person of great resolution. At the time of meeting, he always mentions that he will take responsibility for our actions. I am lucky to work under such a kind of boss instead of the ruthless one.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿