2010年12月5日日曜日

The house I want to live in the future

I suppose most people imagine they want to live in a house which they can’t afford to get. Some might say it should be luxurious and located in midtown, but others might say it should be big with a large garden etc. In my case, I dream of living in a luxurious but cozy house in the future.

Regarding the appearance of the house, the ivy-covered house is my cup of tea because bright green leaves grow thick in summer and turn red in autumn. It gives me a sense of the season and enriches my life.

In addition, the house must have well-furnished rooms with warm atmosphere. It sounds nice if there is a hot spring in the bath as well as a pool in the back.

Moreover, in order to invite my friends or relatives, a big garden leading to a huge kitchen is essential for my ideal house.

That’s the house I want to live in the future. I wish I could live in such a wonderful house in my life…

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿